Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Card Camp 2 Week 3 Day 1

Yippee!!  I am excited to be back playing along with the online card class that I am taking.  I was having withdrawals, lol!!  I am not a purple person, so I was a little nervous about the colour combo for this week, but after taking some deep breaths and realizing that I had just bought a whole bunch of the beautiful new memento luxe ink pads (occupational hazard for working in a scrapbook store, lol!!),  I felt a lot more comfortable with it.  I went with sketch 3 and kept it simple, but I am pleased with how it turned out.  When I struggle with a colour combo, I tend to just use little bits or strips of the colours.  I find that helps.  Here is my card:

 
supplies:
ink: aqua mist (pti), memento luxe - rich cocoa
lilac posies, sweet plum
paper: marshmallow, kraft (bazzill)
aqua mist (pti) mme limetwist
bakers twine WRMK (we are memory keepers)
stamps: MME the sweetest thing
sentiment: hero arts
scallop border punch: SU
sequins
corner chomper
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment