Wednesday, January 1, 2014

With Love

Happy New Year!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!

We had a lovely Christmas.  All the kids were here and it was very low key, but very nice.  We stayed up to watch the ball drop last night and then headed to bed.  We must be getting old, ha!

Anyway, I tidied my crap room up today and then had some time to play.  I made a fun little card using some scraps and leftovers.


I tried to get a photo outside, but it was too dark already and so I had to take it in my crap room, which is very dark, so please excuse the photo.  I reached for my 24/7 6x6 pad by Simple Stories and some scraps that I had laying around.  I used some fun little label letters by Tim Holtz.  They are perfect for making your own sentiments!  I had the black heart diecuts by Lawn Fawn on my desk and I applied glossy accents over them.  The tag was cut using my cameo and I popped that up! Quick and fun little card.  I love using tags on my cards and I die cut a whole bunch of them just to have on hand.

Anyway, Happy New Year and I wish you all the best for 2014!

TTFN
Dawn

Supplies:
marshmallow cs by bazzill, 24/7 by simple stories
label letters by tim holtz
heart die cuts by lawn fawn
glossy accents
seam binding

No comments:

Post a Comment