Sunday, March 30, 2014

Get Well Soon

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We adopted a beautiful dog on Friday and he is so sweet!  He seems to have a wonderful disposition.  So we have spent the whole weekend bonding with him and making him feel like part of the family :)

I went to an all day crop on Friday with a bunch of awesome ladies and I actually finished 6 cards!!  I don't normally go to crops as I find them a little overwhelming because of all the 'stuff' I have to bring with me, lol!

Anywho, here is one of the cards that I made.


I made this one with a very dear friend in mind who just spent almost a week in the hospital.  I created the background using a stencil from Heidi Swapp and some embossing paste.  While the stencil was still in place, I spritzed some Heidi Swapp color shine over it.  My little enamel dots are also home made.  They are made with melted perler beads.  SO FUN to make!!!

I will be posting the rest of the cards over the next couple of days along with the cards that I will be teaching in my upcoming card class.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

TTFN

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment