Sunday, April 13, 2014

Damask Hello

Hello!!  It's been a few days since I posted a card and I wanted to share this happy hello card that was one of the cards that we made in my card class this month. We have had a long winter here in Virginia and this yellow and white damask just screams spring to me.  I paired it with some pretty silver shimmer paper, gray paper and some fun silver embroidery thread that was fun to fray!  I added the hello die cut from Papertey Ink and a few dew drops and that was it!  Fun, happy, done!!


Sorry the lighting on this one is horrible!!  It is much prettier and springier, (is that even a word, lol?) in real life!

I hope spring has sprung where you live!  Tomorrow we are supposed to get more of the same!  It makes me happy!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I hope to be back soon with another card.  I have a bunch made, I just need to take photos and edit them.

TTFN

Dawn

supplies:
hello die by papertrey ink
silver shimmer paper by recollections
yellow and white damask by recollections

No comments:

Post a Comment