Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Diffused Birthday Wishes

I told you I would be back with another card!  This is another one that I will be doing in one of my classes.  I recently bought the embossing diffuser by Sizzix and I love the effect you get!!  Too cool!  This really is a very clean and simple card and took no time at all to put together.  I used a pretty embossing folder from Darice and the oval shape that comes in the diffuser pack.  The large sentiment from Papertrey Ink packs a punch!  I added some washi tape at the top and the bottom, tied some fun embroidery thread around the card and added some gold sequins and that was that!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!!

TTFN

Dawn

Supplies:
embossing diffuser by sizzix
stamp by papertrey ink
washi tape, sequins, embroidery thread from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment