Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thinking of you

It has been a while since I posted anything, so I thought I would jump on and share a card that I will be teaching in one of my upcoming card classes.  This one uses a fun stencil from Simon Says Stamp and some gel medium.  I also reached for some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  I haven't played with that in forever!  I thought this would make a good thinking of you card or even a nice sympathy card.  I like to keep some sympathy cards on hand, as I find them hard to make when I need them.

The butterflies were punched out of glossy cardstock and colored using some alcohol inks.  I adhered the main panel onto a black card base.


That's it for now.  I hope to be back tomorrow with another card to share!

TTFN

Dawn

supplies:
stamp:  four you by stampin up
stencil by simon says stamp
gel medium by faber castell
glimmer mist by tattered angels
butterfly punch by martha stewart
alcohol inks by ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment