Friday, August 1, 2014

F4A232 The Open Sea Happy Birthday

Hello, this is my 2nd post for today.  While I waited for my other card to dry, I played along with today's free 4 all challenge, which was to make a one or two layer card.  I pulled out my world map and the open sea stamp sets.  I inked the world map stamp using soft suede ink onto my crumb cake card base.  Next I stamped the ship from the open sea in night of navy onto a white strip.  I added my sentiment and attached to the card base.  I added thin strips of navy cardstock, a couple of little banners and some bakers twine.  I think this would make a great masculine card.  Anyway, thanks for looking!  Have a great weekend.  Here is the link to the challenge:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/free-all-f45/f4a232-one-two-8-1-14-a-t590346.html


TTFN
Dawn

supplies:
stamps: world map, the open sea - stampin up, birthday basics by PTI
ink: crumb cake, night of navy
bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment